About the Role
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
•Experience creating custom software and has the ability to share examples of prior work
•3-5 years of backend development experience ( Preferably php. laravel - Java and nodejs )
•Good knowledge in OOP
•Familiar with SOLID principles
•Required Skills: PHP, Larval is a must, , RESTful API development with common frameworks, and strong database experience (relational and NoSQL)
•Experience designing, building, and launching custom software systems
•Able to work collaboratively in small teams with other specialized individuals
•Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
•Solid verbal and writing communication skills
•Strong attention to detail and a passion for quality
•Strong analytical skills ,Problem Solving.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years -previous experience working as a Testing engineer.
- Programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with automation tools: Selenium is a plus .
- Solid knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for details.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
About the Company
Seam Labs as a Venture Builder leverages the founder's combined experience from global markets including the Silicon Valley. We aim to build a portfolio of products. Since 2017, we helped in the building of 4 Ventures in the MENA region, and in the process, we inspired new ways of working and developing the playbooks. In 2020, we added two ventures to our Portfolio and working on two other Stealth products in 2021.
Seam Labs invested tremendously in the infrastructure to be robust and optimized for scalability and efficiency. That helped in creating lean unit economics. Our business success factors are proven and compatible to be plugged into any of our ventures to reach early market-fit products and scalability.