About the Role
Sc. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields.
1-2 Year professional experience creating front end applications (Angular 7 , or new ).
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git.
• Familiar with software development according to Agile/Scrum process framework.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
• Good knowledge of design patterns.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Excellent understanding of OOP.
• Fast learner, self-motivated, organized person with excellent communication skills and strong attention to details.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields.
Good command of English.
Have high level of ownership & can work with the minimal supervison.
Excellent communication skills .
About the Company
Seam Labs as a Venture Builder leverages the founder's combined experience from global markets including the Silicon Valley. We aim to build a portfolio of products. Since 2017, we helped in the building of 4 Ventures in the MENA region, and in the process, we inspired new ways of working and developing the playbooks. In 2020, we added two ventures to our Portfolio and working on two other Stealth products in 2021.
Seam Labs invested tremendously in the infrastructure to be robust and optimized for scalability and efficiency. That helped in creating lean unit economics. Our business success factors are proven and compatible to be plugged into any of our ventures to reach early market-fit products and scalability.