About the Role
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desire
- Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a
- Focus on improving the customer experience
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
1-2 years of experience .
Background with CRM software is a plus and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
Ability delivering client-focused solutions to customer needsExcellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilitiesStrong verbal and written communication skills
BA/BS degree in Business Administration,
Sales or relevant fieldVery good
Excellent in english
About the Company
Seam Labs as a Venture Builder leverages the founder's combined experience from global markets including the Silicon Valley. We aim to build a portfolio of products. Since 2017, we helped in the building of 4 Ventures in the MENA region, and in the process, we inspired new ways of working and developing the playbooks. In 2020, we added two ventures to our Portfolio and working on two other Stealth products in 2021.
Seam Labs invested tremendously in the infrastructure to be robust and optimized for scalability and efficiency. That helped in creating lean unit economics. Our business success factors are proven and compatible to be plugged into any of our ventures to reach early market-fit products and scalability.